Hot /Cold/CNC Machining/Steel/Aluminum/Brass Forging for Truck Part/Aluminium Forging
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Stainless Steel Impeller castings
- Material: Aluminium & Aluminum Alloy
- Standard: GB
- Casting Metal: Cast Steel
- Casting Form Usage Count: Permanent
- Type: Chemical Hardening Sand
- Sand Core Type: Sodium Silicate Sand Core
- Surface Roughness: Ra0.4
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate or by Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: China Qingdao
- Application: Excavator, Agriculture Construction Machine, Tract
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, SGS
- Casting Form Material: Aluminium, Ductile Iron, Brass
- Weight Range: From 0.01kg to 100kgs
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Machining: CNC Machining
- Trademark: Rich industry
- Specification: SGS ISO9001
- HS Code: 73269000
We are able to supply all types of steel casting parts, technology includes:
Steel Sand casting
Materials: Steel, high-grade and stainless steel alloys according to DIN, EN, ISO, ASTM, BS, JCSI.
Weight per piece: Steel, high-grade and stainless steel materials 0.005to 50, 00 kg.
Dimensions: Max. 500 X 500 X 500 mm.
Tolerances: According to VDG P690
Quantities: Small, medium, and large series.
Machining equipment: All current processing methods, CNC and conventional machining.
Surface treatment: Hot-DIP galvanising, galvanising, Cr6 free coating. Glass balls and shot blasting, priming, electro-polishing, tumbling, burnishing, pickling, passivating, lacquer finishing.
Checking equipment: Chemical analysis by spectrometer, mechanical properties for tensile strength, yield stress, notched bar impact testing, X-ray, pressure testing up to 200 bar, 3-D co-ordinate CNC measuring machine, metallography, magnetic particle flaw inspection.
Sand casting Workshop view
Facility may involved for Q&C:
Ø OBLF Spectrometer with 29 channels in bi-metal of AL+FE
Ø Hardness test
Ø Mechanical property inspection
Ø Impact inspection
Ø Microscope Metallographic Analysis as per AQL based on heating number
Ø Destruction test
Ø Weight test
l.Coating thickness tester
2.Salt spray test
2.Go & No-go gauge
Press load test
Ø Will be effected acc. to different projects.
Output of our Q.C.:
Ø meets AQL requirement. 50ppm, 500ppm, 1000ppm, 5000ppm may vary acc. to project.
Ø Dimensional report(all dimension/key dimension)
Ø Material report in 3.1b acc. to EN10204(2004)
Ø Other detailed report like heat treatment curve, crake testing,
Ø pressure testing, leakage inspection also available if needed.
1) Experience in casting and served customers all around the world.
2) More than 500 professional employees working together to pursue a wonderful career.
3) International advanced-level equipment such as CNC, numerical lathes, furnance, welding equipment, CMM and detect &testing equipment we used to ensure our product's quality.
4) OEM service, you demand is our pursued.
5) ISO quality control
6) Standard: ASTM BS JIN DIN etc
7) Applied software for specification drawings: Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork, CAXA, UG. etc.
Please contact with us without hesitation!
Contact person: Carrey.