Iron/Steel/Brass Impeller for Die Casting Parts CNC Machining Part
|FOB Price:||US $1.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PC|
|Transport Package:||Paper Box in Wooden Crate|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: casting part Rich industry
- Casting Form Material: Metal
- Casting Form Usage Count: Semi-permanent
- Surface Roughness: Ra0.1
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.15mm
- Certification: SGS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
- Trademark: Rich
- Origin: China Qingdao
- Casting Method: Special Casting
- Casting Metal: Nonferrous Alloys
- Surface Treatment: Spray-Paint
- Coating: Sodium silicate
- Standard: GB
- Forging Brassorging Brass: Brass Customized Product
- Specification: SGS ISO9001
- HS Code: 73269000
Weight per piece: Steel, high-grade and stainless steel materials 0.005to 50, 00 kg.
Dimensions: Max. 500 X 500 X 500 mm.
Tolerances: According to VDG P690
Quantities: Small, medium, and large series.
Machining equipment: All current processing methods, CNC and conventional machining.
Surface treatment: Hot-DIP galvanising, galvanising, Cr6 free coating. Glass balls and shot blasting, priming, electro-polishing, tumbling, burnishing, pickling, passivating, lacquer finishing.
Checking equipment: Chemical analysis by spectrometer, mechanical properties for tensile strength, yield stress, notched bar impact testing, X-ray, pressure testing up to 200 bar, 3-D co-ordinate CNC measuring machine, metallography, magnetic particle flaw inspection.